Rated People is the UK’s #1 online marketplace connecting homeowners with vetted, local tradespeople. We work with 60,000 tradespeople from over 30 trades and have over 1,000,000 homeowners posting jobs on our app and website.
Our goal is to make home improvements stress free and enjoyable for both homeowners and tradespeople, to drive trust and make the process as smooth as possible.
We are disrupting a £50 billion a year sector by providing homeowners a free and easy to use app and website to source tradespeople and offering tradespeople a highly effective channel to build their business and reputation.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We are continuously improving our service, and rapidly growing the business and brand. One of the teams at the centre of making this happen is our Marketing team.
We are looking for a creative, driven and data-literate CRM expert to join our marketing team. This is a pivotal role within our business, responsible for creating and dispatching thousands of communications every week to our customers.
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will help drive engagement and retention in both sides of the marketplace (homeowners and trades businesses) by developing data-driven, creative, multichannel CRM campaigns. You will work closely with our Social, Content, Brand and Acquisition teams to produce email and push campaigns that excite and engage our customers.
As powerful customer journeys are at the heart of our business strategy, this role is critical for helping champion best practice CRM and supporting the development of complex marketing automation and 1:1 personalisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Devise and deliver an ongoing programme of communications for our customer base across Email, App, and Social
- Scope, build and deploy campaigns, in Salesforce Marketing Cloud across Email, Push and SMS, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to scope out data and content requirements
- Help achieve our Email channel commercial targets by driving repeat job posts from Homeowners, and lead purchases from our Trades customers
- Help drive the overall engagement and retention strategy for all owned and earned channels
- Support the Senior CRM Manager and CRM Architect to develop the entire CRM communication strategy to help nurture and retain our homeowner and tradesperson base. Journeys include but are not limited to: Welcome, Lead Alerts, Job Posts, Reactivation, Renewal, Reviews, plus regular newsletters and ad-hoc seasonal campaigns
- Recommend exciting new ways to reach and engage our base, developing test strategies around those opportunities
- Help to deliver a test plan for iterative improvements and new initiatives, constantly improving in areas where performance needs to meet commercial objectives
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure a consistent customer experience. These include but are not limited to: Marketing, Product, Sales, Operations, Finance, third party suppliers
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in CRM
- Advanced hands-on knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud including journey builder, automation studio, contact builder and data extensions plus build/deployment of Emails, Push and SMS.
- Strong background in customer re-engagement and retention strategies
- Experience constructing and running A/B test strategies, demonstrating incremental impact of CRM.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experience with SQL and AMPscript advantageous.
- Confident and articulate communicator, capable of strong collaboration. Creative with an interest in new CRM advancements and best practices.
- Good commercial acumen and knowledge of how CRM activity drives and effects the wider business.
- Familiarity with SFDC (Salesforce Sales Cloud) and CRM data structures
- Working knowledge of other workflow and analytics tools such as Jira, Google Analytics, Email On Acid and Trello a bonus but not essential.
So why join us?
- Rocket fuel your career: We are the market leader in UK, we have some seriously talented go-getters in our business, and the opportunity for scale and ownership is strong
- Top tech & technologists: Work with a committed team to rapidly turn vision and ideas into reality
- Mature agile processes: Combining the best of Scrum, XP and Kanban, we believe in iterative problem solving and fast feedback
- Team spirit: We’re a small-ish team of smart people who challenge each other to be better each day. We celebrate diversity of ideas and individuality
- Great company culture: from our ‘Thirsty Thursday’ team drinks, demos, training days and loads of opportunity to get involved in interesting stuff across the business
- Office digs: Wonderful, bright, air-conditioned offices in central London (when we get back there!) with bike storage (and shower), for easy commuting, free tea, coffee and breakfast and lots of great food/drink options nearby
- Full remote working capabilities: so you can hit the ground running in this time of uncertainty
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Perk rewards scheme (e.g. cinema tickets, restaurant and fuel discounts)
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard