Rated People is the UK’s #1 online marketplace connecting homeowners with quality local tradespeople. We work with: 60,000 tradespeople from 30 trades, and have over 1,000,000 jobs by homeowners looking to care for their homes.
Our goal is to make home improvements enjoyable for both homeowners and tradespeople.
We are disrupting a £50 billion a year sector by providing homeowners a free and easy to use app and website to source tradespeople, and offering tradespeople a highly effective channel to build their business and reputation.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and believe working with us should be easy. One of the teams that makes this happen is our Marketing team.
- Lead the social media content strategy and implementation across the organisation
- Manage posting across all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Create engaging multimedia content for social posts, including video
- Coordinate integration with other channels and plan brand campaign support on social media: competitions, content and PR campaigns
- Take responsibility for handover from contractor currently handling social media
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Liaise with customer service team to respond to social media comments and follow up with customers
- Monitor brand sentiment and analyse how it is affected by campaigns and actions
- Monitor and report on the performance of social media platforms using relevant analytical tools to share content performance learnings and devise strategies and tactics to increase KPIs
- Have 2+ years experience in social media account management and strategy
- Be proficient in image editing tools and video editing software
- Be an organised individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be proficient in social copywriting
- Have the ability to be self-directed and manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Have demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re proud to offer an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Perx - Member Benefit Platform
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard