Rated People is the UK’s #1 online marketplace connecting homeowners with quality local tradespeople. We work with: 60,000 tradespeople from 30 trades, and have over 1,000,000 jobs by homeowners looking to care for their homes.
Our goal is to make home improvements enjoyable for both homeowners and tradespeople.
We are disrupting a £50 billion a year sector by providing homeowners a free and easy to use app and website to source tradespeople, and offering tradespeople a highly effective channel to build their business and reputation.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and believe working with us should be easy. One of the teams that makes this happen is our Finance team.
We are looking for a highly motivated Internal Recruiter to manage our full-cycle recruitment process working very closely with the HR Manager to deliver the best hiring experience. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow professionally having exposure to a variety of HR and Recruiting tasks. This role is perfect for a person who is passionate about growing a business with the best possible talent, who is proactive, and a self starter.
You will play a pivotal part in designing Rated People’s ' hiring strategy and managing the candidate experience end to end. If you're looking for a challenge, autonomy and flexibility around your work and want to gain more experience in high growth startups, this will be a great opportunity for you.
Another key aspect of the role is to also be a key representative of our Company Culture. You’ll be working closely with our Senior Leadership on administrative tasks and requirements as well as helping to shape an amazing company culture that will retain and attract more talent to the business.
- Work with hiring managers and teams across the business to understand recruitment requirement
- Managing the candidate process from beginning to end, taking full control of scheduling and conducting interviews through to delivery of offers and reference checking
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and provide feedback in a timely manner
- Manage and improve the on-boarding process for new starters
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
- Support HR Manager with employee relation tasks
- Contribute to cultural initiatives of the business
- Provide useful data and feedback to help shape efficiency and create a better working environment and engaged culture
- Help drive the implementation of initiatives that build an inclusive and diverse culture where individuals’ authenticity is valued, respected and celebrated
- You will help to ensure that we are building and retaining a strong culture as we scale our team rapidly, through regular team events and activities and celebration of amazing team achievements
- Plan and run internal and external events for the organisation
- Managing our workplace experience to align to our culture
- Supporting our Senior Leadership on an adhoc basis
- At least 2 years working at a internal recruiter
- Highly organised individual and great attention to detail
- Positive and “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with Senior Stakeholders
- You will be used to change, and be able to navigate a complex ever changing environment well. You will also be able to help others navigate change, and support the business through changes it may need to take. E.g. Organisational structural change or a strategic shift in the business
- You are able to see the needs of both the business, and its people. You can connect the dots between these and ensure that the needs of both are being addressed and fulfilled wherever possible
- You have a passion for company culture and are committed to building a great community
- Humble approach to bringing people together to create a great experience, taking their input and enabling the wider ideas of the business
- A familiarity with an Applicant Tracking Systems
Nice to have
- Experience in hiring technical roles (Engineering, Product, Data Science etc)
- Degree in Human Resources
- Experience using BambooHR
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re proud to offer an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Perx - Member Benefit Platform
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard