Rated People is the UK’s #1 online marketplace connecting homeowners with quality local tradespeople. We work with: 55,000 tradespeople from 30 trades, and have over 1,000,000 jobs by homeowners looking to care for their homes.
Our goal is to make home improvements enjoyable for both homeowners and tradespeople.
We are disrupting a £50 billion a year sector by providing homeowners a free and easy to use app and website to source tradespeople, and offering tradespeople a highly effective channel to build their business and reputation.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and believe working with us should be easy. One of the teams that makes this happen is our Operations Team.
The Commercial Operations Strategy Manager will be a process ninja! Looking for way to improve processes, reduce cost and work across all the commercial teams (sales, premier accounts, vetting & quality and customer success). This person will report to the Head of Operations.
The ideal candidate will be data-driven, analytical, and commercially-minded to all discussions and problems. Versatility and flexibility will be a key trait given the range of projects and teams this role touches.
Ultimately, you will make sure end to end solutions and processes are implemented effectively to enable all commercial teams to successfully carry out their roles and drive improvements for our teams and our customers.
- Develop actionable processes according to the requirements of all commercial teams to support the strategic decisions made for the team, ensuring that the processes fulfil the needs of the team and maintain integrity and monitoring needs of the relevant systems.
- Develop commercial ops support function to cover all operational teams, run in depth analysis to highlight key business drivers and opportunities for improvement in growth and efficiency while reducing cost.
- Ensuring the commercial team operations are running as well as they possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers.
- Continuously looking for ways to improve processes and share best practices with other managers across the commercial team.
- Take ownership of all commercial team platforms (Salesforce, Natterbox, Dialler) build roadmap for future development and determine best solutions to support strategy while following best practices laid out by the Product Engineer Team.
- Managing the Ops Support Team, by creating clear expectations and deliverables
- Managing and coaching the Ops Analyst – conducting 121s, annual reviews, setting KPIs goals
- Support heads of department in preparing analysis and commentary where required including performance updates for wider business
- Supporting Finance and Sales with targets for the Sales team to ensure they meet the revenue requirements of the business
- Coordinate with B2B team and data team to ensure data flows across all teams are working efficiently
- Gather requirements from the commercial team to liaise with the product team and ensure new features / products are fit for purpose
- Responsible for ensuring new features are trained across all relevant commercial teams
- Provide feedback loop to product / rest of business to ensure valuable customer commentary is feedback to the team
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re proud to offer an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Perx - Member Benefit Platform
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard